The Undertaker is one of the most reputed and all time successful wrestlers. He is also popular with his other names like The Phenom, The Punisher, The American Bad Ass, The Deadman, Big Evil and The Lord of Darkness
The Undertaker is a standout amongst the most baffling and private people to ever have a vocation in the expert wrestling industry. Effortlessly unquestionable points of interest, for example, his age, have been the subject of discussion throughout the years.
The Undertaker is truly 51-years of age; he was conceived on March 24, 1965, in Houston, Texas. A few fans may locate that amazing since he’s been wrestling for so long. For quite a long time, the conviction was that “The Deadman” was conceived on March 24, 1962. Two bits of proof, in any case, affirm that he was genuinely conceived in 1965.
Mark William Calaway is an American expert wrestler better known by his ring name The Undertaker. He is marked on with WWE in 1993 and is the organization’s most tenured entertainer and the main staying dynamic contender from the primary scene of WWE Raw in 1993. The Undertaker started his wrestling vocation with World Class Championship Wrestling (WCCW) in 1984. He joined World Championship Wrestling (WCW) as “Signify” Mark Callous in 1989. Before long, he joined the World Wrestling Federation and appeared as Kane the Undertaker; the name was abbreviated to the Undertaker accordingly.
The Undertaker has performed under two differentiating personas. The first is the part of The Deadman which he went up against amid his camera make a big appearance at Survivor Series (1990). His other persona has been that of the American Bad-Ass, a biker, which he depicted from May 2000 through November 2003. He has regularly partaken in different claim to fame matches, for example, the Casket coordinate, the Buried Alive match, Hell in a Cell and the Last Ride coordinate.
An imperative piece of the character is the Undertaker character’s relative Kane who has both quarreled with The Undertaker and performed in a label group with him as the Brothers of Destruction. Among different honors, Calaway is an eight-time World Champion having won the WWF/E Championship four times and the World Heavyweight Championship three times as The Undertaker, and the USWA Unified World Heavyweight Championship once. The Undertaker is likewise a seven-time World Tag Team champion, a six-time WWF Tag Team Champion; a one-time WCW Tag Team Champion and the victor of the 2007 Royal Rumble.
The Undertaker’s triumphant streak at WrestleMania is unmatched in the historical backdrop of games and diversion, standing as of now at 21 triumphs, no misfortunes, and no draws (21-0-0). Funeral director is a standout amongst the most regarded wrestlers in WWE history and has presumably the best trick ever. All his matches are intensely venerated by the fans and his irregular WrestleMania matches are delightful most definitely. He is the longest tenured wrestler and is the main dynamic wrestler to be around since the primary RAW.
The Undertaker thoroughly understands paying his contribution, and that hard working attitude is apparent in his ring work right up ’til today. Back in the mid-1980s, preceding the time of smooth formative projects, entering the expert wrestling industry could be a noteworthy bother, a matter of managing shady cheats and harsh characters just to get a break.
Here is a list of wrestlers whom Taker defeated in the previous WrestleMania over the past years:
1. Jimmy “Superfly” Snuka (WrestleMania VII in 1991): The very first match of the Undertaker.
2. Jake “The Snake” Roberts (WrestleMania VIII in 1992)
3. Giant Gonzales (WrestleMania IX in 1993 by disqualification)
4. King Kong Bundy (WrestleMania XI in 1995)
5. Diesel (WrestleMania XII in 1996)
6. Sycho Sid (WrestleMania 13 in 1997 for the WWF Championship in a No Disqualification match)
7. Kane (WrestleMania XIV in 1998)
8. The Big Boss Man (WrestleMania XV in 1999 in a Hell in a Cell match)
9. Triple H (WrestleMania X-Seven in 2001)
10. Ric Flair (WrestleMania X8 in 2002 in a No Disqualification match)
11. Big Show and A-Train (WrestleMania XIX in 2003 in a Handicap match): the only Handicap Match for taker in the Streak
12. Kane (WrestleMania XX in 2004)
13. Randy Orton (WrestleMania 21 in 2005)
14. Mark Henry (WrestleMania 22 in 2006 in a Casket match)
15. Batista (WrestleMania 23 in 2007 for the World Heavyweight Championship)
16. Edge (Wrestlemania 24 in 2008 for the World Heavyweight Championship)
17. Shawn Michaels (Wrestlemania 25 in 2009)
18. Shawn Michaels (Wrestlemania 26 in 2010): the streak versus Career match
19. Triple H (Wrestlemania 27 in 2011): no holds barred
20. Triple H (Wrestlemania 28 in 2012): Hell in a cell with Shawn Micheals as the guest referee
21. CM Punk (Wrestlemania 29 in 2013)
22. Brock Lesner ( WM XXX)
Watch high quality videos of WrestleMania only at www.wrestlemaniavideos.com